- Ph.D. in political sciences, University of Manchester, Britain, 1995.
- Diploma in conflict resolution, University of Uppsala, Sweden.
- Assistant professor at Al El Bait University, Bait Al Hikma Center for Political Sciences (for higher studies only), 1995-1998.
- Assistant professor, the Hashemite University, October 2000 - present.
- Founder of the Academic Center for Political Studies.
Following are the academic seminars he took part in:
- The First International Leadership, International Leadership Academy, UN, 1997.
- US Foreign Policy Making Seminar, Ann Arbor Institute, Michigan University, 1998.
- Moslems and Europeans: Towards Better Coexistence, Emirates Center for Strategic Studies and Research, 1997.
- Jordan and the Palestine Question: The Role of Islamic and Left Forces in Foreign Policy-Making, ITHACA Press, Reading, UK, 1997.
- Confederation and the Final Settlement of the Palestine Question, Arab Institution for Studies and Publications, Beirut, Lebanon, 2000.
Studies and Research Papers
- The Theory of cultural Attachment and its Effects on European - Islamic Coexistence, A paper presented at the Conference on Arabs and the West, the University of Jordan, June 4 - 6, 1998.
- Political Hurdles Facing European - Islamic Coexistence, A paper presented at the Conference on The Relationship Between Europe and Moslems, Al El Bait University in cooperation with Uppsala University, Lund University, and the Swedish Center, June 10 - 13, 1996.
- The American Congress Library chose Moslems and Europeans: Towards Better Coexistence as the most important publication released in United Arab Emirates in the year 1998.
Domains of Interests
- Islamic Thought and Political Islam Issues;
- Intercultural Dialog and Euro - Islamic Relations;
- Foreign Policy: Concepts and Theoretical Frameworks; and
- Conflict Resolution: Theoretical Frameworks.
Membership in Academic Organizations and Agencies
- Member in the Arab Thought Forum, Jordan; and
- Member in the Arab Society for Political Sciences.
- Royal Institute for International Affairs, London; and
- International Institute for Strategic Studies, London.